STRESS FREE, WORRY FREE, ANXIOUS FREE Dentistry For Nervous & Phobic Dental Patients
One of our core promises at Azure Dental is with regard to Pain Free Dentistry. We appreciate how historically, dentistry hasn’t necessarily been this way and patients have had previous bad experiences and issues.
But with the tools and techniques and care and attention we provide, we’re able to give this promise to our patients that we provide and care for them with a calm, gentle environment, lots of discussion consultation and time required to make sure everything’s exactly right and then also during any treatment, that it’s totally comfortable, totally pain free, unrushed and a good experience within the practice.
So actually it becomes not an issue in terms of going to the dentist these days as opposed to in days gone by.
At Azure Dental we appreciate that in order to keep your smile at its best it is essential to have a thorough, stress free smile assessment.
Our smile assessment ensures that nothing is ever missed.
Early diagnosis will greatly reduce the risk of dental emergencies such as toothache and lost crowns and fillings. This will in turn enable you to stay healthy and enjoy a confident smile for many years to come.
Your assessment will include:
- An analysis of your general medical health in relation to your dental health – many conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure and cardiac disease can be related to your oral health.
- Detailed oral cancer screening.
- Overview of any bite and jaw related issues – these issues can cause symptoms such as fractured teeth, tooth wear and headaches.
- Comprehensive checking of all your dental work under high magnification.
- Detailed examination of areas where plaque and tartar have collected.
- Your own personalized oral hygiene score to show how clean your teeth are.
- The use of an intra- oral camera to highlight any problem areas – the pictures viewed and discussed during the consultation.
- Necessary x-rays to check the underlying health of your teeth and gums using the very latest low dose instant digital x-rays.
- Cosmetic analysis (if requested) to discuss ways in which we could help you enhance your smile with the latest cosmetic treatments.
- A health review of all the above including a custom plan to keep your smile in the best possible condition.
This examination protocol will allow the Azure Dental team to make sure that you are involved in every stage of your visit and will allow us to provide you with the very best possible care.